Thursday, May 4, 2017

Word Count Wednesday

What am I working on?

Right now I am working on either journalling or writing everyday for an hour as well as hitting a specific word count. I haven't hit my word count half the time, but one of the times I hit my goal out of the park, so I think it kind of makes up for it. In that time I'm writing I am desperately attempting to finish up my creative writing work for my class.

Word Count this Week (so far): 3,724

Word Count Total: 15,761

How do I feel about this process?

I've been feeling really good about writing everyday. Making it a priority in my life was definitely exactly what I've been meaning to do. It makes me feel more relaxed and happier, as well as really getting my creative juices flowing!

What am I reading?

This week I finished Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon, and I really enjoyed it. The movie comes out in like 15 days, so I definitely want to go see it.
I'm reading Pride and Prejudice for the first time and am about 4 chapters in. So far, not used to the language and not sure about the obsession with Mr. Darcy, but I am sure I'll join on the love bandwagon soon.

1 comment: