Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Word Count Wednesday

What am I working on?

Right now I'm not working on anything specific, but instead working on creating a daily writing practice. You can see my post before this one about it. I'm going to attempt to write at least an hour every day. This morning I wrote for three hours composing my earlier post.

Word Count this week: 3,546

Word Count Total: 12,037

How do I feel about this process?

I'm nervous but also really excited. I want to show myself that I'm committed to my writing and am willing to put in the effort. Plus, I'm excited to see what I produce and how much I write.

What am I reading?

The Divine Guide to Creating a Daily Writing Practice by Pernille Norregaard

The New Author by R.A. Barnes

Writing a Book a Week by Alex Foster

How to Land (and Keep) a Literary Agent by Noah Lukeman

No comments:

Post a Comment