Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Word Count Wednesday

What am I working on?

I am working on so much! Well it feels like it, but none of the things I'm working on seems to be writing. I've been spring cleaning my room, which includes purging my excessive amount of random shit through the KonMari Method. If you have a hard time keeping things organized and clean or letting go of things, I highly suggest looking up KonMari. I didn't follow the method to a 'T', but it got me started and I've never had so much space in my room.

When I do write, it seems to always be an assignment for Politics (M03). However, I did get back into writing my fan fiction. I've been writing down a lot of research for it though. Almost done with Chapter 3!

Word Count this Week: 3,920

Word Count Total: 9,346

How do I feel about this process?

Well I'm ecstatic about my room and the process I've used. My writing sees to be slow, but I'm actually getting a lot done. I guess being back on Adderall truly does help!

No comments:

Post a Comment