Sunday, January 29, 2017

My (Not) Wednesday Word-Count

What am I working on?

Right now I am working on a Harry Potter Fan Fiction, cause I'm a proud nerd. It's an OC (original character) fan fiction called "Not the Chosen One," where Harry now has a twin sister. Her name is Rena Lily Potter and ultimately falls in love with George Weasley. Naturally since I love him, so shall she. I've written the first two chapters and am working on posting have posted the second chapter online. The second chapter is over twice as long as the first one and just shows my excitement about writing it.

Find the first two chapters of "Not the Chosen One" here!

Total word count: 5,567

How do I feel about this process?

Right now I'm pretty happy with where it's going and how it's going. I have outlined my entire story in bullet points and desperately want to get to the end. For Experiment #4, I may try writing a piece of the story that I'm most excited about, but when it comes to a story that's as planned as this one, I have trouble not writing in order. I get frustrated with the voice in my head telling me to write in order and desperately try to silence it, but alas I have yet to do so.

What am I reading right now?

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Screenplay Script by Steve Kloves and J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment